TEACHING AT iQ3R
Do you have experience teaching K-8 ESL students online?
E.g. VIPKID, Magic Ears, DaDa ABC, GoGo Kid
We understand your frustration!
At iQ3R Education Technologies we are revolutionizing the availability, quality of online teaching, and the student online learning experience. Our mission is to make the world a better place through education.
iQ3R Tutoring contractors are among our most valuable assets, so we provide them highest quality education technology, curriculum and pay per course.
We are looking for professional teachers who have online experience with ESL K-12 students. Our instructors are passionate about teaching children and are in alignment with the iQ3R mission. As a contracted instructor of Mathematics and or English you would be available and technically capable to instruct an assigned ESL student through completion of a course. Our IT platform includes student/teacher teleconferencing, teaching, learning & teaching tools, analytics and scheduling. The iQ3R platform is licensed each course per our contractor agreement and all tutoring sessions are 1-on-1 student/teacher.
Our courses are 16 weeks with 2, 1 hour tutoring sessions per week. Most students are living abroad and require your availability for very early morning and or late evening class sessions. You may elect to contract as many courses as your schedule allows.
- Practical knowledge of the Zoom teleconferencing platform.
- A late model computer(not tablet, phone or iPad) exceeding the Zoom teleconferencing technical specifications.
- Dependable high speed internet connection.
Teacher / Contractors Qualification Requirements:
- 2 years K-12 teaching experience, K-8 preferred.
- 1+ years teaching online 1-on-1 to ESL K-12 students.
- Appropriate bachelor’s degree.
- Unaffected Fluent Business English speaking. Bilingual, Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese(as a second language) speakers are a huge plus.
- Agree to a background check.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.